Tuition, Fees, and Scholarship Information
Scholarships are not currently available for apprentices.
See Apprenticeship Schedules and Forms (on left menue) to obtainÂ apprenticeship calendar, class schedules, and sponsor voucher forms.
- Enrollment Fee: $45 initially or after 6 months of withdrawal
- Re-enrollment Fee: $25 within 6 months of withdrawal
- Apprenticeship Tuition: $305 per semester beginning July 1, 2013
- HVAC Apprentices:Â tuition is charged at the currentÂ variable tuition rate for every hour enrolled plus a monthly student fee of $37.
- Apprenticeship Math: tuition is charged at the current variable tuition rate for every hour enrolled plus a monthly student fee of $37.
- Official Transcript Fee: $2
- Graduate Certification Fee: $15
If the apprenticesâ€™ sponsoring company is paying for an apprenticeâ€™s tuition, fees, and/or books, attach the Ogden-Weber Tech College Apprenticeship Sponsor Voucher to the Apprenticeship Admission Application (available on left menu, underÂ Apprenrenticeship Schedules and Forms). This voucher authorizes the tech college to invoice a studentâ€™s sponsoring company for the items checked. The sponsoring company will be billed accordingly.