Theory Class Taught in Nine Days!
Register in the Enrollment Office, Students Services Building, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Our Driver Education Course Offers:
- 18 Hours of Classroom Instruction or 30 Hours of Home Study Instruction
- 6 Hours of Behind the Wheel Instruction/6 Hours of Observation
- Students Arrange Personal In-Car Driving Schedule With the Instructor
- Two Students in Each Car Alternatively Driving and Observing
- Classroom Instruction for the Theory Class is 18 Hours (nine days)*
- Courses begin every other Monday and continue for nine days.*
For course availability, please click here: Â Program/Course Availability
$260 for classroom instruction
$265 for home study course
Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College
Business Building, BU119
Vance Chadaz BU119 801-627-8347
*The time frame required to complete the course of instruction is based on scheduled driving and observation time at the convenience of the student and the availability of instructors and equipment. The number of Students in the class is another determining factor. No guarantee can be offered as to a minimum time required to complete the course.
- Students must be at least 15 years old to register.
- Bring your learner permit and social security card.
- IfÂ you do not yet have a learner permit, you will need to bring your birth certificate and social security card.
- Register in the Enrollment Office, Students Services Building, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- StudentsÂ should enroll by the Thursday prior to start date.
- Complete the enrollment packet below and bring it with you to the Enrollment Office.