- Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College - http://www.owatc.edu -
Posted By webmaster On November 6, 2008 @ 6:31 pm In | Comments Disabled
Our Spring Graduation Ceremony will be held:
Main Campus Multi Purpose Building
- To be considerate to all the graduates and guests attending the program, we ask that you leave children younger than eight years old at home.
- To be included in the program, YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR GRADUATION APPAREL (cap, gown, tassel, color cords) for $15 in the College Bookstore and take the receipt to the Student Success Center, May 9-May 15, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to pick up your apparel. To make arrangements for pick up after 4:00 p.m., contact the Student Success Center.
- If you need special size accommodations (e.g., extra small, short, extra-large, tall, etc.), please contact the Bookstore at 801-627-8353 or email email@example.com  immediately to place your order.
- You should wear your graduation apparel and check in at the Business Building Lecture Hall NO LATER THAN 6:00 P.M. ON THURSDAY, MAY 16.
- A back-drop studio setting will be available in the Multi Purpose Building for graduate and family photos.
- If you or any of your guests need ADA accommodations at the program, please contact Patrick Butler at 801-627-8452 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Commencement ceremonies are held in May and November each year. Students who have completed all required courses for their certificate outline will be invited to participate.
Prior to graduation, students will be sent a postcard invitation by mail. The invitation will include instructions on purchasing the graduation apparel and will explain the graduation process. Students must pay for their apparel in the Campus Bookstore and pick up their apparel from the Student Success Center by the dates noted on the postcard to participate in the ceremonies.
For more information concerning graduation, contact the Records Office, 801-627-8392.
Thursday, May 16, 2013 – 6:30 p.m. – Multi Purpose Building (students check-in at Business Building Lecture Hall – no later than 6:00 p.m.)
Cut-off date to register for graduation: March 29, 2013. Students who complete in April and would like to be included MUST contact Kari Marler, Registrar, 801-627-8392, email@example.com , in SS123 of the Student Services Building by April 30, 2013.
Thursday, November 14, 2013 – 6:30 p.m. – Multi Purpose Building (students check-in at Business Building Lecture Hall – no later than 6:00 p.m.)
Cut-off date to register for graduation: September 30, 2013. Students who complete in October and would like to be included MUST contact Kari Marler, Registrar, 801-627-8392, firstname.lastname@example.org , in SS123 of the Student Services Building by October 31, 2013.
Kari Marler, Student Records
Location: Student Services SS123
Hours: Monday/Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.; Wednesday/Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ; Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Phone: 801-627-8392, fax 801-395-3708
Email: email@example.com 
Article printed from Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College: http://www.owatc.edu
URL to article: http://www.owatc.edu/current-students/records-graduation/graduation/
URLs in this post:
 firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com
 firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com
 firstname.lastname@example.org: mailto:email@example.com
Copyright © 2010 Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College. All rights reserved.