Custom Fit Training
The Custom FitÂ Training & Workforce Development Program is an employer training service provided by the Ogden Weber Tech College. Custom Fit Training offers flexible, customized training programs, designed to enhance and retain the skills and abilities of your employees in order to keep your company competitive and stimulate economic development. The State of Utah has been recognized year after year as having one of the strongest economies in the country and the economic growth is expected to continue.
Each year the Utah State Legislature allocates Custom Fit funds to encourage companies to pursue training that will maintain and grow Utah’s businesses. The Ogden Weber Tech Custom Fit Training program administers the Custom Fit funds for Weber County. These funds may be used to help pay for training for your employees.
To qualify for Custom Fit funds, a business must meet one of the following criteria:
- For-profit business in Weber County
- In need of upgrade training for its employees
How does Custom Fit benefit companies?
- Courses are flexible based on the company’s schedule and employee availability
- Provide a business training needs assessment
- Up to 35% of the training costs may be paid for your company
- We find the perfect qualified instructor/trainer
- Design and develop training programs
- Training can be provided on-site or at one of our campus locations
- Coordination and delivery of training programs and follow up
- Funds can be used to assist with the costs of outside vendors and internal training materials
Interested in training? Complete the Custom Fit Interest Form
Custom Fit Training Contact Information
Custom Fit & Workforce Development Director
La Rae Roberts
Roy Campus/Custom Fit Training Manager
Custom Fit Training Manager
Custom Fit Training Coordinator
Custom Fit Training Secretary