For new apprentices and continuing apprentices wanting to enroll at the Ogden-Weber Tech College Main Campus:
- Complete the math assessment requirements before enrolling.
- Pass the apprenticeship math competency examination (or) enroll in Apprenticeship Math.
- Bring completed New Apprenticeship Admission Application to the Enrollment Office located in Student Services.
- Bring check, money order, cash, or Ogden-Weber Tech College Apprenticeship Sponsor Voucher from their sponsor. Students may also pay for tuition, fees, and books using their MasterCard, VISA, or Discover credit card at the Cashiers Window.
Enrollment staff will give apprentices a schedule at the time of enrollment. To contact the Enrollment Office call 801-627-8463.
Only continuing apprentices may register by mail. This method has many advantages. Apprentices will not have to wait in line to enroll, will be ensured a place in the class, will save an extra trip to the tech college, and will not need to come to the tech college until the first night of class which will save time and travel expenses. Apprentices will only be mailed a schedule to confirm registration if requested. To register by mail:
- Fill-out Continuing Apprenticeship Admission Application.
- Pay tuition on-line at www.owatc.edu or attach check, money order, or an Ogden-Weber Tech College AP Sponsor Voucher that has been completed by the apprenticeship sponcor. Make checks or money orders payable to Ogden-Weber Tech College. Write student I.D. or social security number at the bottom of the check or money order and mail with the Apprenticeship Admission Application. Students may pay for tuition and fees using MasterCard, Discover Card, or VISA by calling the Cashier at 801-627-8313.
- Apprenticeship Admission Application forms must be received before semester registration ends. Dates are listed on the current apprenticeship calendar and class schedule. See Apprenticeship Schedules and Forms on the left menue list.