Adults without high school diplomas are strongly encouraged to enroll in the General Educational Development (GED) program. The Ogden and Weber School Districts offer this program while attending your technical education courses at the tech college. Completing the GED improves a studentâ€™s opportunity for being offered a job and earning more money. For details about the GED program, call Weber Adult Education at 801-476-3930 0r 801-476-3931.
Steps to Enroll:
- The enrollment office operates on a walk-in basis.Â It is open 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday for new enrollments.Â You can make an appointment to complete testing, counseling, and career exploration prior to enrollment (if needed).
- Attend a program orientation for most programs.
- Enroll in classes.
- Pay a non-refundable $45.00 enrollment fee and other appropriate tuition and fees. If you are planning to enroll in programs such as: Apprenticeships, Practical Nursing, Nursing Assistant, Driver’s Education, Pharmacy Technician, or Real Estate you must pay for the entire class term.
- Obtain a copy of your schedule.
- View online campus orientation.
(Note: You should contact the Student Services Division to determine enrollment requirements for the program you are interested in).
Picture ID is Required for Testing Services