Parent NightWant a successful future for your student? Want it tuition free?
Attend a PARENT NIGHT open house!
October 28, 2014 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Health Technology Building
Find out how your student can enroll in over 40 different career programs TUITION FREE! Students may attend day, evening, or summer classes and earn high school credit too!
Bring your student for:
- Tours & presentations
- A chance to talk with counselors, instructors, and administration
Tuition Is Free For Early-College Programs!That’s right! High school students do not pay tuition for classes. For most programs, all you pay is an annual $70 supply fee.
Why Should you Attend the College?
Every high school student can benefit by enrolling at the tech college. Whether you’re planning to attend a 4-year institution or dive right in to learning a skill, the tech college provides a clear path to reach your goals.
The tech college is a great option after graduation too. Scholarships and Pell grants are available beginning the summer after graduation to start or continue your training.
Are you a parent? Click here.
For more information about enrolling while in high school, please contact either Mac McCullough or Andrew Brown below.
- The skills you learn at the tech college will set you apart from other candidates in job opportunities and entrance to other advanced education programs.
- Avoid student loan debt by learning a skill that will provide a great salary while you continue your education.
- Future trends say that what you know and can demonstrate will be far more valuable to an employer than a degree.
- College is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be – you can save thousands by attending tuition-free while in high school.
- Classes are offered days, evenings and during the summer.