Tuition Is Free For Early-College Programs!That’s right! High school students do not pay tuition for classes. For most programs, all you pay is an annual $70 supply fee.
Why Should you Attend the College?
Every high school student can benefit by enrolling at the tech college. Whether you’re planning to attend a 4-year institution or dive right in to learning a skill, the tech college provides a clear path to reach your goals.
The tech college is a great option after graduation too. Scholarships and Pell grants are available beginning the summer after graduation to start or continue your training.
Are you a parent? Click here.
For more information about enrolling while in high school, please contact either Mac McCullough or Andrew Brown below.
- The skills you learn at the tech college will set you apart from other candidates in job opportunities and entrance to other advanced education programs.
- Avoid student loan debt by learning a skill that will provide a great salary while you continue your education.
- Future trends say that what you know and can demonstrate will be far more valuable to an employer than a degree.
- College is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be – you can save thousands by attending tuition-free while in high school.
- Classes are offered days, evenings and during the summer.