The tech college provides students a number of ways to finance their technical education. We support this process because we want to ensure studentsâ€™ academic success. The scholarship and financial aid options include:
- Scholarships and awards,
- State and federal grants, and
- Veterans Administration benefits. (Click here to visit the Utah Department of Veteran’s Affairs Web site)
In this section, we briefly explain the steps to take before and during the application process. The Financial Aid Office is available to assist students in:
- Reviewing financial needs, options, and qualifications and
- Reviewing grant and scholarship applications and
- Verifying program eligibility.
The various types of scholarships available are also discussed. To avoid any inconveniences or disruptions in the Financial Aid Office, please see a counselor prior to making program changes as they may affect financial aid or scholarship status.
Financial Aid Office
Location: Student Services SS126
Hours: Mon-Thurs -Â Walk in 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Appointments only 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – No afternoon appointments