What is YOUTHBUILD OWATC?
An educational, life skills and leadership program fostering economic development through rehabilitation of transitional housing with Your Community Connection and Homeless Veterans Fellowship.
Benefits of YOUTHBUILD OWATC
- Earn a GED, high school diploma and/or a vocational certification
- Earn money while you learn
- Have fun
Interested in more information about YouthBuild? Fill out the form below or call 801-395-3768 or 801-395-3713
Auxiliary Aids and Services available upon request to the individuals with disabilities.
Requirements of YOUTHBUILD OWATC
- Be committed to CHANGE!
- Be between the ages of 16 -24
- Be available all day Monday Friday to:
- Earn a GED/high school diploma or improve basic life skills
- Work in the community on construction projects
- Be willing to work in a team setting and work hard
- Be dedicated, self-motivated, selfdisciplined, and DRUG FREE
- Be able to complete an intensive orientation process
- Be willing to participate in building a stronger community
- Be a participant in the WIA youth or adult program with DWS