Tuesday, March 4, 2014
2:00 – 3:00 – Tech College Students, Alumni and High School Students
3:00 – 6:30 – General Public
Ogden-Weber Tech College
200 N Washington Blvd., Ogden , Utah
Last year over 3,000 job seekers and top employers from Northern Utah attended!
This year we will have top employers in the following areas:
- Health care
- Business occupations
- Information Technology
- Staffing companies
- Community Resources
For a full list of exhibitors attending this year, scroll down.
Exhibitor InformationEXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
- 99% of exhibitors will definitely or probably attend next year
- 100% said the event was extremely or very well organized
- 100% said our staff was extremely or very friendly and helpful
- 86% met very suitable applicants
Comments from exhibitors
- Your students looked great and they were well-prepared!
- I hired 3 people on the spot that I needed to have by morning. I was thrilled!
- Great turnout. Well organized. Thank you.
- Great variety of employers and community services!
- Loved it this year. Great job. Awesome staff.
- Organized? Excellent the best I have seen.
- You have the best career fair in Utah.
- I do job fairs all over the country and this is the best I’ve ever been treated
- I ran out of materials – I really didn’t believe you would have over 3,000 people attend
Frequently Asked Questions
- Thousands of flyers posted throughout the community and in churches
- Over 60,000 emails sent to DWS and LDS employment lists
- Advertisements in the Standard Examiner
- Community Service Announcements
- Marquee on Washington Blvd.
- Announcements in the high schools and extra credit given by many high school teachers
- Announcements and mailers to Tech College students
There will also be career guidance counseling for job seekers next to the college booth. The Bookstore will be open to make additional copies of applications, etc. for 10￠ per copy.
Elsa at 801-627-8389
Job Seeker InformationJobseekers Print This Form →
Tips for Job Seekers
Working a Job Fair – Job fairs give you opportunities to meet with representatives from many employers. The purpose of going to a job fair is not to ask for a job but to develop relationships that might lead to a job.
Comments from job seekers
- “You all are true leaders in helping people find employment, thanks for all you do!”
- “I’ve never had any one care as much as you do in preparing me for a job.”
Frequently Asked Questions
2:00 – 3:00 for Ogden-Weber Tech College students, alumni and high school students
3:00 – 6:30 for the general public
This fair is co-sponsored by
Ogden-Weber Tech College, LDS Employment, Standard Examiner, and the Department of Workforce Services
Exhibitors attending this year
BBH Consulting inc
BIG D CONSTRUCTION
CACHE COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE
CLEARFIELD JOB CORP
CREATiVE TimES INC
Hill AFB utah
HOME DEPOT ONLINE CENTER
KELLY EDUCATIONAL STAFFING
LDS Employment Services
MAY TRUCKING COMPANY
MODERN WOODMEN FINANCIAL
MOORE ELECTRONICS inc
NEXEO STAFFING LLC
NUCOR VULCRAFT BRIGHAM CITY
PILOT FLYING J
RIGHT AT HOME
Roadmaster Drivers School
SENTINEL FIELD SERVICE
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMIN
Staker Parson Companies
THE ART INSTITUTE
THE SCOULAR COMPANY
TRANSAMERICA FINANCIAL ADVISORS
TRIUMPh GEAR SYSTEMS
Utah Transit Authority (UTA)
Utah Sheet Metal Trust
VETERANS SERVICE CENTER
WEBER-MORGAN HEALTH DEPT
Western Governors University
WSU DUMKE COLLEGE OF HEALTH
YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
ZERO MANUFACtURiNG INC